Tuesday 8 September 2015

PinkParcel {It's a monthly thing}

Ladies, listen up (you can thank me later).  Last week a little piece of heaven arrived on my doorstep all thanks to the wonderful staff from pink parcel, who I can not thank enough for letting us review their period box. I couldn't wait any longer to keep this from you all and fingers crossed, I'm about to make your monthly a little more bearable. Yes, I said it girls, a little more bearable! If you're similar to me, all I want when it comes to my monthly is my bed, something sweet and some pamper time and Pink Parcel deliver exactly that, straight to your door in time for your period each and every month. Perfect.











How it works:



 Pinkparcel offer a selection of brands for you to choose from, like they say, why should we have to change a habit of a life time? These include:
• Tampax
• Kotex
• Lit-lets
• Organyc

You then choose whether you'd prefer towels or tampons. They really want to ensure your box suits you down to a T.




To ensure you PinkParcel arrives just before your period begins, it's ultra important to input your accurate dates as what's the point in receiving a period subscription box once you've finished? DUH.




The next two steps are easy...




I can be a little lazy at times but c'mon, not too hard,right?

Pricing:
"Your first Pink Parcel is just £7.95. After that, it’s £12.99 a month. All charges include delivery."

What was in my box:

I was pleasantly surprised with the content in my subscription box, it included fantastic brands and way more items than I expected, especially for the price. £12.99? Wow.

"For bedtime"

Including: Tamax Night, winged towels


"For later"

Including: Daytime, Winged towels


"For now"


How cute is this handbag sized drawstring pouch? I usually just shove my towels in my bag and hope for the best that I can rediscover them again but now I can find them with ease. This box contained daytime panty liners, perfect for those lighter days.


"For you"



If you say you don't crave sweetness whilst you're on your period, you're telling a lie. Something to hit your sweet spot is ALWAYS essential, always.



• Jealous Sweets 'Wild Cherries'
• Fudge Kitchen 'Chilli chocolate fudge'
•La Via Del Tè 'Tisana Energy' Peach and Ginger tea



For me 'me' time is a necessity, my periods are usually super painful even after I've taken pain relief but a little pampering seems to take my mind of it and it's the perfect way to end the day. I am yet to trial the beauty products below but I shall mention and review them in a separate post, oops blogger error alert.


• L'oréal, Glam bronze. Wild Instinct 302



•UNANI 'Absolute care, day cream'



•Amande 'Showeroil with Almond oil'



•Bellápierre Cosmetics 'Mandarina'


PinkParcel links:

https://www.pinkparcel.co.uk

Twitter.com/thepinkparcel 

Instagram.com/thepinkparcel

Let me know your thoughts ladies.

With love Soph x
















  





























6 comments:

  1. This subscription box is so well thought out! I love how they've thought of the sweet treats and beauty products as well as your standard sanitary items Xx

    http://geraldineswonderfulworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a wonderful idea too, whoever came up with the idea of this subscription box is an absolute godsend! ~Soph x

      Delete
  2. Love this post so much! I have nominated you for a Liebster award! More details about it are on my latest blog post http://makeup-fashion-lifestyle.blogspot.com/2015/09/liebster-award.html if you make a post about the award let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Liz, I'm thrilled you enjoyed this post! And Thankyou for the nomination! X ~Soph

      Delete
  3. I rlly like this idea!! Pretty cute, great post girls xx ((btw its Lauren, had to post as anon!!))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren haha, glad you enjoyed this post! xx ~Soph

      Delete