Thursday 16 July 2015

All 'bout them white skinnies

 As summer is quickly approaching and the weather has been nice (well today is an exception) we thought a post about white jeans should be written. I was never a huge fan of white jeans purely because I was scared they would get dirty 2 seconds after purchasing them and whenever I saw them on other girls I didn't think they looked too great. But recently I thought I would try them to brighten up a few looks.

I purchased my white skinny jeans from new look for around £20 which isn't too bad but the jeans have a few pros and cons like anything, as nothing is perfect. I usually buy my jeans from topshop but thought I would test out some others for a change. They fit fairly well but I find they are slightly loose around my hips even though I stuck to my usual size, (This has played to an advantage as tops and oversized shirts or blouses can be tucked in and still feel comfortable). Also, it was a bit of a nightmare that they didn't have the length that I usually have from topshop, but I can live with it as I roll my jeans up slightly anyway. They aren't high waisted which makes a change from the style I usually go for and I liked them just as much. I was happy with them for the price, as the other jeans in my wardrobe cost a bit more.
{NewLook}

                       

                    





    Other high street alternatives: 


{MissGuided}



{TopShop}



{RiverIsland}



{MissGuided}




{ASOS}



Below we have created 3 outfits each to give you an insight on how we'd style our white jeans:

Alexandra


(I have the oversized shirt and the whole of look 2...love love love them!)


Look 1


Look 2

Look 3


What are your thoughts on our looks? Not keen on white jeans? Or let us know your summer staple.
 Leave us a comment below;





with love, Alexandra x

















6 comments:

  1. they look so nice might get some soon 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love them too! Great summer staple xx

      Delete
  2. Really nice outfits, I can't see myself bravely rocking white skinnies any time soon but if I do this gives me some inspiration :)

    Sharon x | StargazyEyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou,we're glad to of inspired you!x

      Delete
  3. Great outfits! Look 3 is my favourite!
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post, we're loving post 3 too xx

      Delete