Tuesday 21 July 2015

Meet the bloggers: 20 facts about us

Sophie-Louise&Alexandra-Victoria


We've been around for a few weeks now and it'd be rude not to introduce ourselves properly. So here are 20 hand picked facts about us that took a while (hours) to condense. There was a lot to choose from!

1. We both met in year 7 during our first p.e lesson and have been friends ever since

2. Alexandra's biggest phobia is dogs (Parks are a massive no-go for me)

3. Alexandra has trained in karate from the age of 6 and still is to this date

4. Sophie is currently studying beauty therapy and won student of the year (whoop whoop check that out) and Alexandra is studying graphic design

5. We both have CRAZY curly hair,if you can help tame our manes please comment any recommendations below!

6. We both call each other chink 1 and 2 because we both have really smiley eyes (especially when we were both rocking the full fringe)..but if we are honest we can't remember how this started and yes we know its a little strange.

7. Soph got a detention back in year 9 that was uncalled for so we all stayed and held a protest against the teacher..it took 20 minutes before we were annoying him and he let her go, (we apologize Mr Shakespeare) we like debating A LOT

8. Alexandra and I handed in our year 11 art coursework minutes before the deadline, that's what you call cutting it fine..we have never been so anxious and ran so fast (and we never run..) 

9. Soph was a cross country runner in primary school but now struggles to walk for more than 10 minutes,unfit or what? (Alexandra wrote this!!!) urm rude...

10. Alexandra's favourite artist is Ariana Grande and she went to see her on her first world tour on June 9th called 'The Honeymoon Tour'

11. Sophie is the clumsiest person you'll ever meet.. A while ago, the girls went for a meal where Soph ended up knocking two glasses over our friend Joely and breaking a candle! Nice one.

12. Soph went through a phase of having bright red hair, we're talking neon. (biggest regret of my life)

13. Our favourite food is pizza..pepperoni for sure

14. Soph keeps up with the Kardashians more than her own life (SAD I KNOW)

15. Sophie has the BIGGEST phobia of spiders...(I literally end up in such a bad state,it's embarrassing!)

16. Alexandra's met Aaron and Gaz from Geordie Shore (BEST DAY EVER)

17. We've been to pineapple dance studios for a master class and told we were going to meet Louis Spence, (what a big fat lie that was!) but still had the most amazing day.

18. We wanted to start this blog a long time ago but had zero motivation, we also changed our blog name about 102934839028302 times..but now we're loving it!

19. Alexandra is obsessed with nail varnish and has over 80 different colours. 

20. We suffer from a serious case of zero self-confidence and we are in the process of writing a post all about the difficulties of growing up in the 21st century and the pressure it has on us to look good 24/7.


Comment below a crazy fact about you, and post your blog link as we love connecting with new bloggers!

with love, Alexandra and Soph x

12 comments:

  1. You are both so beautiful aw.
    I wish I had your curls tho, because mine urgh.
    I wish I had a friendship like yours ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    I don't reall have any crazy fact, or tho, I might do a post like this, like 50 facts about me or, I don't know ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Well, I really enjoyed it, knowing both of you a little bit more is soo cool !
    I can't wait 'till the next post ๐Ÿ™Š

    (blueberry05x.blogspot.fr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment,thankyou so much! You should definitely give this type of post a go. We can't wait to have a read of yours xx

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! You both are gorgeous! My crazy fact is probably that I have an addiction to music from Broadway musicals! But I am shameless! I think I might try a post like this too eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Liz! What a great fact too,what Broadway production is your favourite? It was such a fun post to write,go for it! We'll be sure to head over to your blog right now xx

      Delete
    2. My favorites are Fun Home and Heathers, I haven't seen either live since I don't live in NYC but I read fun home the book and saw the original heathers and am in love with both soundtracks

      Delete
  3. love this type of post, something different xx๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Emily! Glad you enjoyed it xx

      Delete
  4. I love posts like these, because you get to know the blogger/ bloggers behind the blog. I also have curly hair and it's a struggle. My confidence was low, but blogging gave me a boost!

    Ashley
    p.s. I saw your blog through twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley,Thankyou so much for your feedback. We loved writing this post and we're so glad you enjoyed it!xx

      Delete
  5. I love getting to know people behind their blogs, sometimes they are the best posts!

    I also have the curly hair problem. Honestly, I give Mufasa a run for his money. Have you guys tried R & B from Lush? It's a life saver and the pot lasts forever!

    Really looking forward to seeing you blog grow girls :)

    Becky
    Blogger & The Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky,Thankyou we really enjoy writing posts like this one. Omg no we haven't tried that,have to have a look because when our hair goes frizzy it's a nightmare! Thankyou so much xx

      Delete
  6. Adore these posts - love getting to know the people behind the blog for who they really are, on a more personal level - you know?

    It's so cute how use guys met and are still the closest of friends, me and my (now ex) best mate, used to actually HATE each other throughout primary school then we became best mates through our P.E. classes, strange huh!

    LL | <a href="http://www.cautivar.com>CAUTIVAR</a>

    ReplyDelete