Thursday 6 August 2015

Amphora Aromatics


First of all I just want to say a huge thankyou to Amphora Aromatics for my lovely gift, this new AA deodorant is so so good, I want more already! I never thought I'd ever compliment a deodorant because let's be honest they're never usually anything special but with this one the pro-list just goes on. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I suffer from  extremely sensitive skin so finding appropriate products that are suitable is difficult considering that sometimes even the self-proclaimed 'for sensitive skin' products can cause my skin to become irritated and itchy. Luckily, this deodorant works with my skin perfectly, no irritation, perfect for anyone with sensitive skin!

This deodorant is part of the brand new "AA skincare essential range" of which all the products are formulated using pure essential oils and completely natural ingredients, going onto create the most beautiful scents for your pits. In this particular range there are 3 different smells to choose from; Bergamot and Aloe, Grapefruit and cedarwood and the one I went for, Lavender and Lemongrass. It smells like the outdoors in summertime, perfect for this time of the year, my armpits has never smelt so fresh!

Now it's all well and good that the packaging is pretty and the scents are to die for but how practical actually is this product? I put it to the test. Any good deodorant needs to help prevent body odour, reduce how much you sweat, ensure your pits remain fresh throughout the day and of course, a product that doesn't leave any marks on your clothing, as usually for me wearing black is a no-go! So for the first time in forever...well almost...I completed a workout, shocking I know. I must admit I'm rather unfit so sweating was obviously going to happen, I thought I had no chance with still smelling and feeling fresh after this amount of movement. Fortunately, to my surprise, I was left extremely pleased with the results, in fact the scent still lingered and no sweaty odour was noticeable. PERFECT! Yes, it gets even better... pretty much all the deodorants I've previously used have left white dust-like marks on my clothes, especially dark colours but due to this being a clear roll-on substance, zero residue was left behind! WOO! I think for every woman sweating and smelling is always a huge insecurity and same applies to me, but with this roll-on I've never felt so confident to work up a sweat!! Must buy for you gym goers.


So, will you be trying AA out anytime soon? Please comment any questions or thoughts below.

With love, Soph x

2 comments:

  1. I struggle finding the appropriate products to suit my skin as deodorant is very drying on my skin but this roll on looks brill, would you say it keeps your skin refreshed rather than drying it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so refreshing, it doesn't leave your skin flaky or dry whatsoever!

      Delete