Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Battle of Micellar Water



I finally got my hands on some micellar water after I has seen numerous adverts and many people raving about it's fabulous-ness! I must say, I can't agree more! After only a few days use, I have seen results. The formula is great and even after removing make up with make up wipes beforehand, this miracle formula still manages to wipe away more that you wouldn't have even known was there.

It is simple to use as you apply some to a cotton pad and wipe your face. The formula is pure, doesn't contain alcohol and never stings so you can apply around your eye area. It requires no rinsing or face wash after use so it soaks in and moisturises the face.

I have sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any reactions and didn't make my face feel sore. I have been using the simple formula and my sister has been trialling garnier. Gabrielle says "After two days use, some of my spots have cleared up and my face feels much smoother than before."

To top it all off, it is retailing for a great price! I bought them both from Bodycare, with simple priced at around £2 and Garnier for around £1.

I will definitely be continuing to use this new found miracle and it is much lighter on the skin than a heavy skin care routine.

Only a short post for today, but I thought I would recommend these products to you all if you fancy a quicker routine or a change! Let me know your thoughts below;

with love, Alexandra x

2 comments:

  1. I use the Garnier one but I'm yet to try the Simple one. I think I'll try it once I've finished using my bottle of Garnier Micellar. Which one is your favourite? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stuck to the simple one as I use their wipes and have never had any problems with their products before, but I do think it's just personal preference xx

      Delete